I love music! I grew up playing the piano, the trumpet, and singing. When I got home today, I caught the tail end of Mr. Holland's Opus. It brought back a lot of fond memories about growing up and putting so much effort into practicing, hoping it would pay off in the end. The finale that was played here reminded me of just that, giving it your all to show the passion and love that I have for music. I will never forget the feelings I had at the end of a concert, after I gave everything I had to perform to my best. Thank you mom for pushing me to keep playing all of those years!



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Farmington, Utah, United States
I'm an energetic, outgoing, friendly, genuine guy. I love to make friends and I enjoy life. I'm goal driven and optimistic. I love to smile and have fun. I grew up in Sandy, Utah till I was about 10. Since then, I've been in Farmington, Utah. I grew up in a very family oriented home. Because of that, family is very important to me. We loved to go on family vacations and to play games. I love to play all types of card and board games. Nertz is one of my favorites. I also grew up playing all different types of sports: football, baseball, wrestling, soccer and basketball. I am a HUGE sports fan!!! I love the Angels, the 49ers, and the Jazz. I served an LDS mission in Milan, Italy. From my mission I learned to get to know people for who they truly are. I learned to care for people, despite our similarities and/or differences. Life is full of so many opportunities. Sometimes you just need to take a chance and see what will happen.

Followers