2009 ended in a way the best that I knew how, with good friends that I hadn't seen in a while.  I was debating where to go and who to hang out with.  I texted a few of my good friends and asked them what they were planning on doing.  A few of them got back and mentioned a few parties that I already knew about, but wasn't sure if that was really what I wanted to do.  Right before I left for a party in Salt Lake with my friend Danny, one of my friends texted me back.  Emily was hanging out with a few of my good friends from a long time ago.  I mentioned to Danny about it and we stopped in on the way.  Great idea!!! I was glad because I was able to hang out with some of my best friends from my early college years!



We ended up talking till 3 or so in the morning.  I love doing that because you can get the best conversations and get to know people the best that way.  One of my college professors mentioned once about this very thing.  He said
You probably wont take very much out of this class when all is said and done.  You probably wont take much out of your college education in a matter of speaking.  The best experiences and memories you will most likely take from your college experience is from talking to your friends at two in the morning, about absolutely nothing.
I agree with this completely.  Some of my best times have fallen into this category.  Ringing in 2010 added to those memories and started of a great year!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Farmington, Utah, United States
I'm an energetic, outgoing, friendly, genuine guy. I love to make friends and I enjoy life. I'm goal driven and optimistic. I love to smile and have fun. I grew up in Sandy, Utah till I was about 10. Since then, I've been in Farmington, Utah. I grew up in a very family oriented home. Because of that, family is very important to me. We loved to go on family vacations and to play games. I love to play all types of card and board games. Nertz is one of my favorites. I also grew up playing all different types of sports: football, baseball, wrestling, soccer and basketball. I am a HUGE sports fan!!! I love the Angels, the 49ers, and the Jazz. I served an LDS mission in Milan, Italy. From my mission I learned to get to know people for who they truly are. I learned to care for people, despite our similarities and/or differences. Life is full of so many opportunities. Sometimes you just need to take a chance and see what will happen.

Followers